European Ceramic Society
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
The ECerS (see Statutes) was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers
Every 2 years, the European Ceramic Society organises a conference in one of the member countries.
Next Deadline to apply for Mobility to the JECS Trust is 31st May 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before beginning of mid-July 2023. Activities submitted for the deadline of 31st May 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before 1st August 2023.
How to get JECS Trust funding for your ceramics research in Europe
Check the recording of the last YCN Webinar to know how to apply to get JECS Trust funding for your ceramics research in Europe, presented by Jon Binner, Chair of the JECS Trust.
Contact us for any information : firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.