European Ceramic Society
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
The ECerS (see Statutes) was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers
Every 2 years, the European Ceramic Society organises a conference in one of the member countries.
JECS Trust – mobility for young researchers
Read the letter of Antonia, YCN Committee member!
Result of the May 2021 JECS Trust Call for projects
12 applications have been submitted to the JECS Trust by the deadline of 31st May 2021: 3 for General activities (conferences, workshops, summer-schools, etc.) and 9 for Mobility.
Contact us for any information : email@example.com - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.